Pepper Mushrooms Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sailusfood.com/2015/03/12/mushroom-pepper-fry/
|Pepper Mushrooms Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 small package Mushrooms
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 3 tsp Oil
- 2 drops Lime (squash)
- 4 or 5 tsp Pepper (powdered)
- 1-1/2 tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Coriander Leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Curry Leaves
How to make Pepper Mushrooms:
- First of all, you should take a pan and heat it by pouring oil, then add mustard seeds and curry leaves after the oil gets heated.
- Then, add the chopped onion to that and fry till the onion turn to golden brown in color.
- Now you can add the ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, powdered pepper, and fry for few seconds.
- Then, add the mushroom pieces to the mixture.
- Add half a glass of water, add salt. Wait till it turns to gravy.
- You can finally Squeeze 2 drops of lime and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice, Chappathi, Naan. You can also add Potatoes(finely chopped) if you like.