Peppered Blueberry Salsa Recipe
|Peppered Blueberry Salsa Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 2 tbsp Red Onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 can Blueberries in light syrup (drained)
- 2 tbsp Green Chili Peppers (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tsp Honey
- A pinch of Salt
How to make Peppered Blueberry Salsa:
- Blend all the ingredients gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
with beef , chicken or tortilla chips