Peppery Corns And Tomato Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/roasted-potato-salad-bell-peppers-roasted-corn-tomatoes.aspx
|Peppery Corns And Tomato Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
- 2 cups Corn Kernels (boiled)
- 1 medium Yellow Capsicum (cubed)
- 2 medium Green Capsicum (cubed)
- 3 medium Tomatoes (cubed)
- 4 slices Pineapple (cubed)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 15-20 Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
How to make Peppery Corns And Tomato Salad:
- In a bowl, mix corn kernels, yellow capsicum, green capsicum, tomatoes and pineapple.
- Add lemon juice, crushed peppercorns, salt, chopped green chillies and chopped mint leaves and mix thoroughly.
- Put it out in a serving dish and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.