Persian Kabob Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tumblingpots.com/blog/joojeh-kabob-persian-chicken-kabob
|Persian Kabob Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 pounds Beef Top Sirloin (cut into large cubes)
- 1 (8 oz) can plain low-fat Yogurt
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp dried Mint
How to make Persian Kabob:
- Combine yogurt, onion, salt, and mint together in a large bowl.
- Add meat and mix to coat well.
- Cover and marinate for 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat an outdoor grill on high heat.
- Thread the beef cubes on skewers and grill them, turning occasionally, until fork tender and brown, for about 15-20 minutes.