|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||2-3 Minutes|
|Rating||7.9 / 10 (8 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||220|
- 1 cup Moong Dal
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Ginger( finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- Salt as per taste
How to make Pesarattu:
- Soak the moong dal for about 4 hours in water taken in a bowl.
- Wash them and grind to make smooth paste along with the chillies and ginger.
- Add the chopped onions, chopped coriander leaves and salt to the above prepared paste.
- Heat a flat griddle on high flame.
- Pour the batter on it and spread the batter on the pan moving from center to the corners.
- Give it the shape of round pancake.
- Sprinkle little oil on its sides and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn over and cook again.
- Serve it hot with coconut chutney.