Pickled Herring Recipe
|Pickled Herring Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 3 Salted Herring
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1¼ cups Water
- 3/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/3 tsp White Pepper
- Few Whole Peppers
- 1 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
How to make Pickled Herring:
- Clean the herring and cut it into fillets.
- Soak in water for 12-15 hours.
- Skin the fillets and remove the bones.
- Dissolve sugar in water. Add in vinegar, peppers and onion.
- Add herring to this mixture and store in the refrigerator for a few hours, before serving.
- You can also store it in the refrigerator and use within 4-5 weeks.