Pickled Mustard Greens Recipe
|Pickled Mustard Greens Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 red Jalapeno Chile (seeded & chopped)
- 2 10 oz pickled Mustard Greens
How to make Pickled Mustard Greens:
- Soak green mustard in a large bowl for 10 minutes. Rinse and drain the mustard.
- Discard core from greens and coarsely chop leaves.
- Preheat oil in a large skillet (over a medium heat).
- Mix garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Toss chopped greens and stir it for 3 minutes. Now sprinkle sugar, salt and blend it well.
- Add jalapeno chili and stir the content for 1 minute. Spoon to a bowl and allow it to cool.
Serve it with brown rice