Pineapple Aabshola Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Recipe/Pineapple-Aabshola.html
|Pineapple Aabshola Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 medium Pineapple
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 4-6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Black Salt to taste
- 4 stalks of Lemon Grass
- 6-8 Peppercorns (Crushed)
- 2 Lychees
How to make Pineapple Aabshola:
- Peel the pineapple thinly and dust the slices with powdered sugar.
- Wash the mint leaves and arrange them along with the pineapple slices on a tray.
- Heat the pan turning the slices over from time to time till they caramelize.
- Add some water after 5 min and cook for another 3 min.
- Blend the slices with Lychees in a blender. Add the caramel liquid and blend again.
- Add black salt and mint leaves and blend again. Add ice, crushed peppercorns and blend once more.
- Put the liquid into a stemmed glass, place a lemongrass stalk and serve chilled.