Pineapple Basundi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.archanaskitchen.com/blog/2192-15-vegetarian-ramadan-ramzan-recipes-with-a-4-course-meal-menu
|Pineapple Basundi Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 2½ cups Low-fat Milk
- 3/4 cup Pineapple (grated and fresh)
- 5 tsp Sugar
- A few strands of Saffron
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 cup Pineapple (cut into small pieces)
How to make Pineapple Basundi:
- Take some warm milk in a bowl and soak the saffron in it.
- In a non-stick pan, boil the milk. Stir continuously until the milk reduces to half.
- To it, add the saffron and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Set it for refrigeration.
- In a nonstick pan, mix the pineapple and sugar and then cook for 6 minutes.
- Stir continuously, to dissolve the sugar. Set to cool.
- Add the pineapple mixture to the chilled milk and then mix.
- Garnish with pineapple cubes and serve.