Pineapple Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ifood.tv/brownie/37015-pineapple-brownies
|Pineapple Brownies Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup crushed Pineapple (drained)
- ½ cup chopped Walnuts
- 1½ cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
How to make Pineapple Brownies:
- Combine flour, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt ½ cup butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until blended and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the pineapple, reserving some chunks.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well to combine uniformly.
- Add walnuts and fold gently.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 9x9 inch pan and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Combine butter and confectioner's sugar until smooth.
- Spread over the brownies and garnish with pineapple chunks.
- Slice and serve.