Pineapple Buttermilk Glacier Recipe
Photo Credit: http://wn.com/pineapple_in_a_refreshing_drink
|Pineapple Buttermilk Glacier Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 4 slices Pineapple (roughly chopped)
- 4 cups Buttermilk (chilled)
- A few drops of Vanilla Essence
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
How to make Pineapple Buttermilk Glacier:
- In a blender, take the roughly chopped pineapple, buttermilk, vanilla essence, honey and crushed ice and blend till smooth.
- Take tall drinking glasses and pour out the drink.
- Serve chilled.