Pineapple Cake Recipe
|Pineapple Cake Recipe|
|Rating||7.5 / 10 (38 votes)|
- 1-1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 5 tbsp Vegetable oil
2-1/2 Cup flour
- 1/4 Cup crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup icing sugar
- 1/8 tsp Powdered ginger
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Pineapple Cake:
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat the pineapple juice in a saucepan to lukewarm temperature.
- Put a small quantity of crushed pineapple in pineapple juice.
- Add vegetable oil, vanilla and vinegar to the mixture of flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Pour lukewarm pineapple juice into the above mixture immediately.
- Now beat the whole mixture.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Pour the whole batter into a pan.
- Heat it for 30 minutes at 350 F.
- For Icing, mix flour, powdered ginger and milk in a saucepan.
- Cook the mixture at medium heat, stirring it constantly.
- Heat the mixture until it converts into thick paste.
- Let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
- Mix butter, cream and crushed pineapple in a bowl.
- Put the lukewarm paste, salt and icing sugar in the mixture of butter, cream and crushed pineapple.
- Beat it until it becomes fluffy.
- Refrigerate it for an hour for firming up the icing.
- Keep the icing now on the cooled cake.
- Pineapple cake is ready.