Pineapple Cheese Ball Recipe
Photo Credit: http://taracooks.com/?p=51
|Pineapple Cheese Ball Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 tsp Onion (minced)
- 1 (20 oz) Pineapple (drained & crushed)
- 1 cup Celery (minced)
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 (8 oz) Cream Cheese (softened)
How to make Pineapple Cheese Ball:
- Take a medium bowl; add celery, bell pepper, onion, cream cheese and crushed pineapple.
- Half the mixture and give it a shape of ball. Rotate each ball in pecans. Freeze until it is served.