Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ramyasfood.com/pineapple-cheesecake-recipe/
|Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 packet Biscuits (crushed)
- ¼ cup Butter (melted)
- 8 tbsp Sugar
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 125 g Yogurt (Curd)
- 1 packet Pineapple Jelly Powder
- 1 cup powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Whipped Cream
- ½ Pineapple (chopped)
How to make Pineapple Cheesecake:
- Cook chopped pineapple with little water and 4 tbsp sugar in a pan.
- Mix crushed biscuits with the remaining sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Transfer into a springform pan and refrigerate until well set.
- Blend jelly powder with 1 cup hot water.
- Combine yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a bowl and whip well, until creamy.
- Stir in pineapple jelly and spread on the frozen biscuit base.
- Spread whipped cream over.
- Top up with cooked pineapple pieces.
- Serve thereafter.