Pineapple Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cbc.ca/bestrecipes/recipes/sweet-and-sour-pineapple-chicken
|Pineapple Chicken Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless)
- ¼ cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ cup Pineapple (grated)
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- ½ tsp dried Tarragon
- ¼ cup Cream
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste (freshly ground)
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
How to make Pineapple Chicken:
- Combine flour with salt and pepper.
- Roll chicken over flour mixture.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry chicken on medium high heat, until evenly brown.
- Add grated pineapple and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in chicken broth along with pineapple juice and cook until chicken is tender.
- Stir in cream and tarragon and cook until sauce is slightly thick.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with lemon juice before serving.
- Serve hot over rice.