Pineapple Delight Recipe
|Pineapple Delight Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 Minutes|
- 2 cans Pineapple (crushed/ chunked)
- 1 small bowl Non-dairy Whipped Cream Substitute
- 1 package Cream Cheese
- 1 box Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Butter (melted)
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
How to make Pineapple Delight:
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add flour and chopped pecans. Stir well.
- Place the mixture in a large baking dish and even it out.
- Bake in an oven on 375°F, until it turns lightly brown.
- Remove and cool the crust.
- Mix cream substitute and cream cheese with the whole box of powdered sugar.
- Spread this mixture on the crust.
- Open the pineapple cans and evenly place the slices on the top of the cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until cooled.
- Slice into pieces and serve.