Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodblogga.blogspot.in/2009/06/you-dont-ignore-craving-for-thai.html
|Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 15 Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 4 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tsp Curry Powder
- 7 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 cup Peas
- 2 Carrots (chopped)
- Few Cashew Nuts
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Pineapple Fried Rice:
- Mix rice with water in a pan and cook until tender. Drain and mix with 1 tbsp oil.
- Mix soya sauce and curry powder together.
- Take oil in a pan and lightly fry garlic and green chilies.
- Add onion and cook until pink.
- Stir in carrot, peas, and cashews. Cook for around 5-10 minutes.
- Mix in rice and pineapple chunks. Flavor with salt. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour soya sauce mixture and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes on medium flame.
- Decorate with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.