Pineapple Halwa Recipe
|Pineapple Halwa Recipe|
|Rating||5.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1-1/2 cup Pineapples (grated)
- 150 gms Sugar
- 1/4 cup Khoya (grated)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 glass Water
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2-3 Almonds
How to make Pineapple Halwa:
- Take water in a pan and heat it on a medium flame. Now add the grated pineapple in it for boiling.
- Then add sugar and ghee. Stir continuously. Then add milk and Khoya and mix gently till the water evaporates.
- Cook it for at least 10 mins at low flame
- Now remove from the flame and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Finally garnish with almonds and serve hot.