Pineapple Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://erecipeguide.com/pineapple-cheese-salad
|Pineapple Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 pint Whipped Cream
- 1 (14 oz) Pineapple (crushed)
- 1 (6 oz) Lemon
- 2 (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
How to make Pineapple Salad:
- Take a medium saucepan; boil crushed pineapple over a medium heat.
- Now remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add lemon and cream cheese; blend it well until the lumps in the cream cheese is removed.
- Allow it cool down for 20 minutes.
- Fold it in the whipped cream and scoop into a large glass bowl.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours; enjoy the salad.