Pineapple Salsa Recipe
|Pineapple Salsa Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 cup fresh Pineapple (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 small Jalapeno Pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ minced Green Onion
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Nachos or Corn Chips
How to make Pineapple Salsa:
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, green onion, bell pepper and jalapeno pepper and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix well and toss if required. Squeeze lime juice and toss again.
- The salsa is ready!
Suggestions:Serve with nachos or corn chips