Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Pineapple-upside-down-cake.jpg
|Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 15 ounce Pineapple (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 cup packed brown Sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose Flour
- 5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Shortening
- 1 1/2 cups white Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Margarine
How to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Grease a pan with butter.
- Drain the pineapples and keep the juice.
- Mix the margarine, brown sugar, pineapple and 2 tablespoons pineapple juice and spread it onto the bottom of a pan.
- Mix the shortening and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- To it add the eggs and vanilla and beat.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and add to the shortening mixture.
- Add the remaining juice and water.
- Pour these over the pineapple mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees centigrade for 40 minutes.
- To check if it is done, insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, remove from the oven.
- Cool and then turn out.