Pineapple Whip Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipesforourdailybread.com/temp/best-disney-world-snacks-part-1/
|Pineapple Whip Recipe|
- 300 ml Canned pineapple juice
- 600 ml Pineapple jelly packet
- 140 ml Water
How to make Pineapple Whip:
- Dissolve the jelly in 140 ml water.
- Stir it in the remaining water and pineapple juice.
- Add sugar if needed.
- When it becomes cool, whisk until a thick froth is formed.
- When there is a trail formation in the froth, put it quickly into a glass dish.
- Pineapple Whip is ready.