|Rating||7.2 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 3-4 tbsp Milk
- 250 gms Sugar ground
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 250 gms Wheat flour
- 250 gms Ghee
How to make Pinnie:
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add wheat flour and cook it on low flame.
- Keep stirring constantly till light brown.
- Remove from the flame when it smells aromatic.
- Transfer it to a large plate and spread.
- Cool it above room temperature.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix the contents well. Drizzle with milk.
- Mix well and make tight fist shaped pinnies.