Pista Burfi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lekhafoods.com/india/desserts/burfi.aspx
|Pista Burfi Recipe|
||8.6 / 10 (33 votes)|
- 400 gms Pistachios (kernels removed)
- 250 gms Sugar
- Water (for sugar syrup) as required
- 7-8 Leaves edible silver foil (varakh)
How to make Pista Burfi:
- Blanch the pistachios in boiling water.
- Drain the water & remove peels.
- Make a dry paste of the blanched and peeled Pistachios without using water.
- Prepare sugar syrup.
- Mix the pistachio paste with the syrup and keep on stirring until it becomes solid.
- Now spread out the silver foil (varakh), and cut it into square pieces.
- Pista Barfi is ready.