Pista Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://adukkala.com/sweets-and-dessertes/pista-ice-cream/
|Pista Ice Cream Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 3 cups Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 5 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- Few drops Vanilla Essence
- Few drops Yellow And Green Color
- 1 cup Cream
- Crushed Pista
How to make Pista Ice Cream:
- Dissolve corn flour in little water.
- Boil the milk and add the diluted corn flour. Cook until it becomes thick.
- Mix sugar and remove the milk from the flame and let it cool.
- Now add vanilla essence and colors to it.
- Beat the mixture and add cream.
- Keep the icecream in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Remove and beat it again.
- Add crushed pista. Again keep it for cooling.
- Pista Icecream is ready.