Plain Parathas Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.spiceupthecurry.com/plain-paratha-chapati/
|Plain Parathas Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 3 cups Flour
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Plain Parathas:
- Mix the salt in the flour and add ghee to it.
- Make soft dough by adding water.
- Divide it into 12 portions.
- Now roll each portion to make a 6-inch paratha and add ghee to it.
- Fold the paratha, add ghee and then fold again.
- Roll it again into a 6-inch circle.
- Cook in a hot skillet by adding ghee along the sides, after a minute.
- Turn and cook the other side, adding ghee.
- When brown patches appear, the paratha is done.