Plum Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/900127-Plum-Glazed-Ribs
|Plum Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||105 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 1/2 pounds baby back Pork Ribs
- 12 oz Chili Sauce
- 10 oz Plum Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
How to make Plum Glazed Pork Ribs:
- Place a foil in a shallow roasting pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the ribs on it and bake at 175 degrees C for 45 minutes in a preheated oven.
- In a saucepan take the chili sauce, plum sauce and soy sauce and bring it to a boil with frequent stirring.
- Take the baked ribs and brush with half a cup of the sauce.
- Put the ribs back into the oven and bake until tender for 60 minutes. With the remaining sauce brush the ribs three to four times while baking.