Polish Dill Pickle Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/polish-dill-pickle-soup-138138
|Polish Dill Pickle Soup Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Beef Neck Bones
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables
- 2 cups Dill Pickles (diced)
- 2 quarts Water
- 2 cups Potatoes (diced)
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Polish Dill Pickle Soup:
- Combine beef neck bones, vegetables and dill pickles in a large pot.
- Add water and cook for 45 minutes on medium heat.
- Add potatoes and stir well. Cook for 20 minutes till the potatoes turn soft.
- Remove the neck bones and increase the heat to medium-high.
- Take a small bowl and mix together flour and milk.
- Add the flour mixture gradually to the soup. Stir well.
- Cook while stirring continuously, until the mixture boils.
- Add salt to taste and serve hot.