Polish Noodles Recipe
|Polish Noodles Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 medium head Cabbage (shredded)
- 2 Red Onions (cut into strips)
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide Egg Noodles
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
How to make Polish Noodles:
- Boil water in a large pot, along with some salt.
- Add the egg noodles and cook till tender.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and melt butter in it.
- Add cabbage and red onions. Sauté well, till they turn tender.
- Drain the egg noodles and return back to the pot.
- Add the cabbage and onion mixture. Toss well.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve hot.