Polish Piernik Recipe
|Polish Piernik Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Dark Honey
- 1 cup Strong Coffee
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 1 tsp Cloves (grounded)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg (Jaifal)(grounded)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 cups All-purpose Flour (Maida)
How to make Polish Piernik:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take together honey, coffee, butter and spices in a pan. Get it to boil. Then keep it aside to cool.
- Mix well eggs, brown sugar, and baking powder in a bowl and gradually stir in the hot mixture beating it continuously. Then put flour and stir well.
- Grease 2 large loaf pans with cooking spray and pour the flour mixture in greased pans.
- Bake it for 45-55 minutes. Then let it cool for 15 minutes in the pan.