Polish Pizza Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/caramelized-onion-polish-pizza/305ef6b9-9473-45c1-891f-d24e2e2862c3
|Polish Pizza Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 cups cooked long-grain Rice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Egg Whites (beaten)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 115 g Kielbasa (chopped)
- ¾ cup Mozzarella Cheese (crumbled)
How to make Polish Pizza:
- Combine rice, olive oil, egg whites, and parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Layer the mixture on a pizza pan equally.
- Set the oven to 400 °F and bake the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top up the baked crust with pizza sauce and mushrooms.
- Layer kielbasa and mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.