Polish Potato Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://myhomeimprovement.org/home-remodel/polish-potato-pancakes
|Polish Potato Pancakes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1.81 kg Potatoes (grated)
- 60 g Onion (grated)
- ½ glass Milk (boiling)
- 30 g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Vegetable Oil (for cooking)
How to make Polish Potato Pancakes:
- Mix onions with potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, and flour. Blend nicely.
- Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour some batter to make a thick round pancake. Cook on both sides until brown and crispy.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve hot.