Polish Sauerkraut and Apples Recipe
|Polish Sauerkraut and Apples Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 320 gm Sauerkraut
- 455 gm Polish Sausage
- 3 medium Tart Apples (peeled & cored)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Caraway Seeds
- Black Pepper to taste
- ¾ cup Apple Juice
How to make Polish Sauerkraut and Apples:
- Cut the apples into 8 pieces and slice the sausage into 2" pieces.
- Pour ½ of the sauerkraut in a slow cooker. Put sausage & apples on the top and finally cover up with the remaining sauerkraut.
- Take brown sugar, caraway seeds, pepper and mix well together. Then shake over this mixture equally and finish with pouring the apple juice.
- Cook it covered for 4-5 hrs until apples are soft.
- Serve it hot.