Polish Sausage Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/polish-sausage-and-cabbage-soup-crock-pot-137469
|Polish Sausage Stew Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||240 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 can Sauerkraut
- 680 gm Polish Sausage
- 4 Potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (crumbled)
How to make Polish Sausage Stew:
- Take together soup, sugar, and sauerkraut in a bowl and mix well.
- Add sausage, potatoes and onions to it.
- Pour the mixture in a pan and cook it covered on high flame for about 4 hours.
- Add cheese to it and stir well.
- Serve hot.