Polish Style Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Polish Style Chocolate Cake Recipe|
||6.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Shortening
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1-3/4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1-3/4 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container Topping (frozen, whipped & thawed)
- 3 Bananas (sliced)
How to make Polish Style Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Cream butter, shortening and sugar in a small bowl, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Then, add vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with milk. Mix to combine the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan. Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Allow the cake to cool.
- Spread whipped topping over the cake and decorate the sliced bananas on the top.
- Store in refrigerator for some time before serving.