Polish Style Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/polishmaincourses/r/Stuffed-Peppers.htm
|Polish Style Stuffed Peppers Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||80 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Green Peppers
- 455 gm Beef (grounded)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Onion Powder
- Seasoning Salt
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
How to make Polish Style Stuffed Peppers:
- Make puree of the tomatoes in a blender and flavor it with Italian seasoning.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the onion & garlic.
- Add beef to it and cook it until it turns brown.
- Stir in the rice and other seasonings.
- Add half of the puree to the rice.
- Remove the tops of the peppers and deseed it. Boil it in a hot water for around 7 min.
- Pour the rice mixture into each pepper.
- Set the oven at 350°F and bake the stuffed pepper for 1 hr.
- Serve it hot.