Pomegranate Jelly Recipe
|Pomegranate Jelly Recipe|
- 4 cups Pomegranate Juice
- 7-1/2 cups White Sugar
- 2 Lemons (juiced)
- 1 can Liquid Pectin
How to make Pomegranate Jelly:
- Combine pomegranate, lemon juice and sugar in a large, stainless steel saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, and at once stir in liquid pectin.
- Then again bring to a full rolling boil, and boil exactly for 1/2 minute.
- Remove from the heat, and skim off the foam.
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars, seal and allow cooling.
- Pomegranate Jelly is ready to be served.