Pomegranate Juice Recipe
|Pomegranate Juice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 Pomegranates
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Sugar (to taste)
- 2 tsp Orange Flower Water (optional)
- Ice Cubes
How to make Pomegranate Juice:
- Carefully seed all the pomegranates.
- Wash the seeds thoroughly and pass them through a juicer.
- If required, strain the juice.
- Stir in sugar, lemon juice and orange flower water.
- Place ice cubes in serving glasses and pour the juice over the cubes.
- Serve immediately.