Pomfret Green Masala Recipe
Photo Credit: https://spiceinthecity.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/go-green-whole-pomfret-stuffed-with-hara-masala/
|Pomfret Green Masala Recipe|
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 gm Pomfret (fish)
- 5 Garlic cloves
- Small size ginger
- 6 Green chilies
- 1 Cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Grated coconut
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tamarind (lemon sized)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Cup water
- Salt to taste
How to make Pomfret Green Masala:
- Cut fish in slices.
- Grind garlic, ginger, 1/2 onion, tamarind, coconut, coriander leaves & green chilies.
- Heat the oil in large frying pan and fry the remaining onion.
- Add the green mixture, along with coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and little water.
- Lower the heat slightly and add Pomfret pieces.
- Let it boil for five minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot rice.
- Pomfret Green Masala is ready.