Pomfret In Mustard Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodindian.org/pomfret-fish-spicy-red-curry-indian-style.html
|Pomfret In Mustard Sauce Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pomfret (fish)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Mustard Paste:
- 4 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1 Green chili
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Salt
- Cold Water
How to make Pomfret In Mustard Sauce:
- Clean the fish and cut into two.
- Prepare mustard paste by putting all the ingredients in the mixi and blending them together.
- Marinate the Pomfret in the freshly prepared mustard paste with 1 tbsp oil.
- In a frying pan, heat the remaining oil and put the marinated fish and 1 cup cold water.
- Add salt to taste.
- Boil and simmer, until fish is tender and the desired thickness of sauce is attained.
- Pomfret in Mustard Sauce is ready.