Pork And Sauerkraut Recipe
Photo Credit: http://iheartyum.com/main-course/roast-pork-and-sauerkraut/
|Pork And Sauerkraut Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless Pork Loin (cubed)
- 16 oz can Sauerkraut (with juice)
- 1 Apple (cored and chopped with peel)
How to make Pork And Sauerkraut:
- In a large skillet heat the oil.
- Add the pork and cook till browned.
- Now add the sauerkraut along with the juice and then add the apples.
- Stir thoroughly and set for simmering on reduced heat.
- Simmer for 60 minutes until the pork is done.