Pork Balls and Sauerkraut Recipe
|Pork Balls and Sauerkraut Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||600 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1-1/2 pounds Pork (ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 3/4 cup White Rice (uncooked)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 20 oz Sauerkraut, with juice (fermented cabbage)
How to make Pork Balls and Sauerkraut:
- Mix pork, onion, rice, egg, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- From this mixture, make 2-inch balls.
- In a slow cooker, place half of the sauerkraut.
- Add pork balls and top with the remaining sauerkraut.
- Cook on a low flame, for 10 hours.
- Serve hot.