Pork Chop And Potato Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.marions-kochbuch.com/recipe/0417.htm
|Pork Chop And Potato Casserole Recipe|
||520 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Pork Chops
- 4 large Baking Potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
How to make Pork Chop And Potato Casserole:
- In a skillet cook the chops till brown on both sides.
- Add the potatoes and the condensed soup.
- Cook for 45 minutes until the potatoes and chops are tender.