Pork Chops In White Wine Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bevcooks.com/2011/12/pork-chops-and-mushrooms-in-a-white-wine-sauce/
|Pork Chops In White Wine Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10.75 oz condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 10 3/4 fluid oz White Wine
- 1 cup Water
- 4 oz Mushrooms (drained)
How to make Pork Chops In White Wine:
- Season the chops with salt and pepper and fry it until both the sides of the chops are browned.
- Mix the mushroom soup, wine, water and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Add this soup to the pork chops and then simmer for 60 minutes until the chops are tender.