Pork Chops With Herbed Gravy Recipe
Photo Credit: http://indianapublicmedia.org/eartheats/pork-chops-herb-rub-rosemary-cream-sauce/
|Pork Chops With Herbed Gravy Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp all-purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 2 boneless Pork Loin Chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tbsp Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1/4 tsp dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 Plum Tomato (chopped)
How to make Pork Chops With Herbed Gravy:
- Take the flour, paprika and garlic powder in a resealable plastic bag and shake thoroughly to mix.
- Keep two tablespoons of the mixture aside.
- Add the pork chops in the bag and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook the chops until browned on both sides.
- Remove the chops and into the same skillet add the onions and stir until tender.
- Add the flour mixture and stir to blend.
- Cook for 1 minute till lightly browned.
- Pour the water gradually and then add the bouillon, basil and thyme.
- Bring it to a boil and stir for 2 minutes until thick.
- Grease a baking dish and place the chops.
- Pour the gravy over the chops and then bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Uncover the dish and sprinkle the tomatoes and then bake for another 10 minutes.