Pork Chops With Jalapeno Jelly Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/deep-fried-pork-chops-with-sweet-and-spicy-red-pepper-jelly-recipe.html
|Pork Chops With Jalapeno Jelly Recipe|
||135 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 4 tbsp Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- 8 Pork Loin Chops (trimmed)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cracked Black Pepper
How to make Pork Chops With Jalapeno Jelly:
- Mix the olive oil, rosemary, lime juice, and jalapeno jelly. Whisk thoroughly.
- Place this marinade in a resealable plastic bag and then put in the pork chops.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the chops and then sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill and then place the chops on the grate.
- Cook till both the sides are done while turning frequently.