Pork Chops With Red Cabbage Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2630/pork-chops-with-fruity-red-cabbage
|Pork Chops With Red Cabbage Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 boneless Pork Loin Chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 3 cups Red Cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Caraway Seeds
How to make Pork Chops With Red Cabbage:
- Heat oil in a skillet and then cook the chops till brown on both sides.
- Remove the chops and into the same skillet add the water, vinegar and cabbage. Cook for 10 minutes in medium low heat.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the applesauce, cranberry sauce and caraway seeds.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the sauce mixture into it.
- Top it with the pork chops and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour until the pork is tender.