Pork Chops With Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
|Pork Chops With Scalloped Potatoes Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||75 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 boneless Pork Chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 6 medium Red Potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Beef Bouillon
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
How to make Pork Chops With Scalloped Potatoes:
- Coat a skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium flame.
- Cook the chops till both sides are brown.
- Grease a baking pan and layer the bottom with half of the potato slices and half of the onion slices.
- Sprinkle half of the thyme and half of the pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoon of butter and arrange the chops over the potatoes.
- Cover the chops with the remaining potatoes, onions and seasonings.
- Add the remaining butter.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water and pour it evenly over the baking dish.
- Cover the dish with an aluminum foil.
- In an oven preheated at 175 degrees C bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove the pork and potatoes and pour the drippings into a serving dish.
- Mix the flour and water in a bowl and pour it over the drippings.
- Whisk and cook till thick and bubbly.
- Serve the chops and potatoes along with the gravy.