Pork Medallions with Dijon Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://noblepig.com/2010/03/pork-tenderloin-with-honey-mustard-sauce/
|Pork Medallions with Dijon Sauce Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin
- 1/3 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 Green Onions
- 1/3 cup White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup fat-free Evaporated Milk
- 4 tsp Dijon Mustard
How to make Pork Medallions with Dijon Sauce:
- Cut the pork into ¼-inch pieces.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Add pork pieces and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a skillet and fry the pork until brown.
- Slice the onions and separate the green and white portions.
- Saute the white portions of the onions for 1 minute and then add the wine or broth.
- Boil until the liquid is greatly reduced.
- Add milk and simmer for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Add the mustard and whisk.
- Before serving, pour the sauce over the pork and garnish with the green onion portions.