Pork Medallions Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/pork-medallions-mushroom-marsala-sauce.aspx
|Pork Medallions Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Olive or Canola Oil
- 1-1/2 tsp Butter or Margarine
- 1 small Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 tsp dried Rosemary (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp dried Savory
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Fresh Parsley (minced)
How to make Pork Medallions:
- Slice the tenderloins into half-inch thick medallions.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the pork for 2 minutes or until both sides are brown.
- Remove the pork and in the same skillet, melt the butter.
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add flour and stir until blended.
- Now, add the broth, rosemary, savory, salt and pepper and stir.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Place the pork medallions over the mixture and simmer for 15 minutes, over reduced heat, until the juice runs clear.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve hot.